Add to Calendar
February 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 3:00 pm America/Los Angeles Timezone
2152 NE Vine Street
2152 NE Vine Street
We’ll be assembling 10,000 meal packets for families in need both locally and in Haiti!
- Feed the Need is a unique fundraiser that is also a service project. CLICK to Watch this short video to “see” what I’m talking about!
- On February 28th our students will have the opportunity to pack 10,000 meals for hungry families in Haiti and local food banks.
- Instead of reselling cookie dough or jerkey or hosting a golf tournament as a supplemental fundraiser event for Geneva, we get to do something for others and make an impact while we raise money for our school.
- It brings Christian missions outreach to our campus!
- How does it work? Each family is given a goal of $1,000 – $1,500 to personally fundraise through a walk-a-thon type appeal. We show you exactly how we do this at our Kickoff Party (dinner provided!) on January 23rd.
We ask that you begin praying over our Feed the Need endeavor! From the practical to the spiritual, let’s lift up this project together!
- That the 10,000 meals would reach families who need it most both locally and in Haiti.
- That each of our Geneva families would participate enthusiastically in this unique fundraiser and meaningful service project.
- That our students would embrace the joy in serving others and get excited about the weekly “challenges” we have planned.
- That this would create a special sense of community among our school community.
- That Feed the Need would have a spirit of worship.
- That God would be glorified and our students impacted.
- That God would provide partners/sponsors as he does so faithfully for our Gala. (Several $250 or $500 sponsorships will add up quickly and these sponsorships enable us to get hundreds of pounds of ingredients and all the food packing equipment shipped on pallets to the school in February and then shipped out again.)