Education at Geneva Academy is defined as inherently different — DISTINCTIVE — than public education in philosophy and content. Geneva Academy endeavors to function as an extension of the family. At all its levels, programs and teachings, Geneva Academy seeks to:
- Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with the Scripture at the center.
(2 Timothy 3: 16-17)
- Provide a clear model of Biblical Christian life through its staff and board.
- Encourage every child to begin and develop his relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ.
- Emphasize grammar, logic, and rhetoric in all subjects.
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his academic potential.
- Provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to the attaining of these goals.
Read more about the distinctive classical and Christian education of Geneva Academy.